I’ll never be this cool.
Dance with me…
So I can step on your toes
And lower your expectations.
Just dance with me…
And you’ll finally see
That our rhythms don’t match
And that I’m better off dancing alone.
MY PRESH Claire!
and VERA FARMIGA… AND KERI RUSSELL!!
FOR REALZ THO.
This October…. hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
WildStar Tumblr Giveaway
Itching to get your mitts on some sweet new WildStar Swag? Well here’s your chance, Cupcake!
Simply Follow WildStar Online on Tumblr and Reblog this post to be entered into a random drawing. You could win t-shirts, phone cleaners, or even a Rowsdower plushie! If you can find a better three-fer for summertime communication device enthusiasts, win it!
On top of these awesome prizes, we will also be randomly giving out WildStar Guest Passes to people that reblog this post. Whether you use it for yourself or give it to a friend, we just want to share the WildStar love! Because there’s no wrong way to love us…yet! We’ll be giving out 10 passes for NA and 10 passes for EU, so put the “all me” back in “social media” and get to reblogging!
Follow and Reblog this post between now and July 3rd for your chance to win!
WildStar + Tumblr + Prizes = The Ultimate Combo!
- You must be following WildStar Online on Tumblr to participate. Giveaway open until July 3rd.
- You can reblog once per day, each day will be counted as a chance to win!
- Likes count as 1 additional entry, but only if they accompany a reblog, all in accordance with universal affection protocols!
- Open to NA and EU residents (we’ll get you next time, Antarctica!)
- Winners will be chosen by random generator based on reblogs
- Winners will be contacted via Tumblr messaging, so make sure your Ask Box is open (but just by playing WildStar, you’re already by definition a winner)!
Wildstar T-shirts, Rowsdower Plushies, Rowsdower Phone Cleaners, and 7-Day Wildstar Guest Passes
I really love that the phrase “that awkward moment when…” has finally almost become extinct. All it really took to mark the end was a terrible Zac Efron movie with that as the title.
Keeping in that spirit…
Please cast Zac Efron in the following movies:
Needless To Say
I Can’t Even